Dropbox for PC – Dropbox is a Internet apps that you can running into your Windows PC. This free app was developed by Dropbox Inc. And yesterday, updated to the new version at This month. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Dropbox app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Dropbox Apps for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Dropbox App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your PC or not.
|App Name||Dropbox for Windows|
|File Size||678 KB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Dropbox app ?
With the Dropbox desktop client for Windows computers you can upload, download and manage all your files saved on this popular online storage service
More about this Dropbox app:
- This download requires the creation of a free account.
- It only allows you to store 2 GB free of charge.
On below you can see the user interface of Dropbox for Windows PC
Dropbox Alternative App for Windows
How To Install Dropbox on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Dropbox app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Dropbox installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Dropbox completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Dropbox icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove Dropbox from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Dropbox” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Dropbox app.
Dropbox App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Dropbox download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Dropbox download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Dropbox free for PC Windows.
Q: Is Dropbox Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: Is this Dropbox will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Dropbox for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Dropbox App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Dropbox is an windows app that created by Dropbox Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Malavida and others resources.