FreeDOS for PC – FreeDOS is a Tools apps that you can running into your Windows PC. This free app was build by Jim Hall Inc. And yesterday, updated to the latest version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the FreeDOS app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download FreeDOS Apps for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this FreeDOS App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your PC or not.
|App Name||FreeDOS for Windows|
|File Size||408.2 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is FreeDOS app ?
FreeDOS is a free version of the classic MS-DOS system. If you are feeling nostalgic and you want to use this archaic system once again, download FreeDOS
More about this FreeDOS app:
The file is a disk image that needs to be virtualized or recorded onto a CD to install.
On below you can see the user interface of FreeDOS for Windows PC
FreeDOS Alternative App for Windows
- Download DOSBox free for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Download D-Fend Reloaded free for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install FreeDOS on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install FreeDOS app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the FreeDOS installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FreeDOS completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FreeDOS icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall FreeDOS from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FreeDOS” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FreeDOS app.
FreeDOS App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free FreeDOS download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free FreeDOS download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download FreeDOS free for Laptop.
Q: Is FreeDOS Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: Is this FreeDOS will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FreeDOS for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This FreeDOS App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. FreeDOS is definitely an windows app that created by Jim Hall Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.