GitHub Desktop for PC – GitHub Desktop 2019 is a Simple and easy collaboration from your Windows desktop. This Freeware Developer Tools app, was create by GitHub, Inc. Inc. And recently, updated to the final version at July, 2nd 2019.
Download GitHub Desktop App Latest Version
Download GitHub Desktop for Windows PC from Apps4Win.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||GitHub Desktop App|
|File Size||79.9 MB|
|Update||July, 2nd 2019|
|Version||GitHub Desktop 2.1.0 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64|
GitHub Desktop Alternative App for Windows 10
- Windows Powershell 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Virtualbox for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Zend Studio 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Pencil for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install GitHub Desktop on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install GitHub Desktop app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the GitHub Desktop installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page, or you can get the file from here
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading GitHub Desktop completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the GitHub Desktop icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Developer Tools app for Windows: Emeditor Professional 64 App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall GitHub Desktop from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “GitHub Desktop” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from GitHub Desktop app.
GitHub Desktop Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is GitHub Desktop App ?
A: You can go to the GitHub Desktop official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is GitHub Desktop Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free GitHub Desktop download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free GitHub Desktop download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download GitHub Desktop free for PC.
Q: Is this GitHub Desktop will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The GitHub Desktop for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between GitHub Desktop 64 bit & GitHub Desktop 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, GitHub Desktop 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While GitHub Desktop 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
GitHub Desktop App Disclaimer
GitHub Desktop Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This GitHub Desktop App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. GitHub Desktop is an windows app that developed by GitHub, Inc. Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.