iExplorer for PC – iExplorer is a Tools apps that you can running into your Windows PC. This trial app was build by Macroplant, LLC Inc. And just, updated to the new version at More than a year ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the iExplorer app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download iExplorer Apps for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this iExplorer App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your PC or not.
|App Name||iExplorer for Windows|
|File Size||550 KB|
|Update||More than a year ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is iExplorer app ?
iExplorer is an application that will allow you to use your iPhone in disk mode, just as if you were working with a Flash drive. Download iExplorer for free
More about this iExplorer app:
- This download requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- Requires iTunes 10 or above.
- The trial version has certain limitations.
On below you can see the user interface of iExplorer for Windows PC
iExplorer Alternative App for Windows
- Download 3uTools free for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Download Dr.Fone for iOS free for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install iExplorer on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install iExplorer app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the iExplorer installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading iExplorer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the iExplorer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove iExplorer from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “iExplorer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from iExplorer app.
iExplorer App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free iExplorer download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free iExplorer download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download iExplorer free for PC.
Q: Is iExplorer Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: Is this iExplorer will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The iExplorer for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This iExplorer App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. iExplorer is definitely an windows app that developed by Macroplant, LLC Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.