Norton Save and Restore for PC – Norton Save and Restore is a Security apps that you can running into your Windows PC. This trial app was create by Symantec Inc. And now, updated to the latest version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Norton Save and Restore app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Norton Save and Restore Apps for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Norton Save and Restore App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your PC or not.
|App Name||Norton Save and Restore for Windows|
|File Size||61.4 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Norton Save and Restore app ?
Norton Save and Restore is a tool to create backups of your information. Download Norton Save and Restore to create periodical backups of your files
More about this Norton Save and Restore app:
It works on Windows XP and Windows Vista. The trial lasts for 30 days. It’s incompatible with other Symantec applications like Norton Ghost.
On below you can see the user interface of Norton Save and Restore for Windows PC
Norton Save and Restore Alternative App for Windows
How To Install Norton Save and Restore on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Norton Save and Restore app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Norton Save and Restore installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Norton Save and Restore completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Norton Save and Restore icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Norton Save and Restore from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Norton Save and Restore” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Norton Save and Restore app.
Norton Save and Restore App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Norton Save and Restore download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Norton Save and Restore download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Norton Save and Restore free for PC.
Q: Is Norton Save and Restore Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: Is this Norton Save and Restore will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Norton Save and Restore for PC will works normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Norton Save and Restore App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Norton Save and Restore is definitely an windows app that developed by Symantec Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.