R-Drive Image for PC – R-Drive Image 2019 is a Rapidly Backup and Restore Your System or Deploy it to multiple PCs. This Trial Compression And Backup app, was create by R-Tools Technology Inc. Inc. And yesterday, updated to the final version at November, 15th 2018.
Download R-Drive Image App Latest Version
Download R-Drive Image for Windows PC from Apps4Win.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||R-Drive Image App|
|File Size||72.9 MB|
|Developer||R-Tools Technology Inc.|
|Update||November, 15th 2018|
|Version||R-Drive Image 6.2 Build 6207 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
R-Drive Image Alternative App for Windows 10
- Beyond Compare for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Idrive for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Wii Backup Manager for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Opendrive for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install R-Drive Image on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install R-Drive Image app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the R-Drive Image installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page, or you can get the file from here
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading R-Drive Image completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the R-Drive Image icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended Compression And Backup app for Windows: Kgb Archiver App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall R-Drive Image from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “R-Drive Image” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from R-Drive Image app.
R-Drive Image Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is R-Drive Image App ?
A: You can go to the R-Drive Image official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is R-Drive Image Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free R-Drive Image download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free R-Drive Image download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download R-Drive Image totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this R-Drive Image will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The R-Drive Image for PC will works normally on most present Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between R-Drive Image 64 bit & R-Drive Image 32 bit?
A: Usually, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, R-Drive Image 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While R-Drive Image 32 bit can work without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
R-Drive Image App Disclaimer
R-Drive Image Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This R-Drive Image App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. R-Drive Image is an windows app that created by R-Tools Technology Inc. Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.