Thunderbird for PC – Thunderbird is a Communication apps that you can running into your Windows PC. This free app was build by Mozilla Foundation Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at This month. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Thunderbird app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Thunderbird Apps for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Thunderbird App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your PC or not.
|App Name||Thunderbird for Windows|
|File Size||31.3 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Thunderbird app ?
Thunderbird is an email client that allows you to manage multiple accounts. Try out Thunderbird for free and take advantage of all its features on your PC
More about this Thunderbird app:
Requirement: Windows OS
On below you can see the user interface of Thunderbird for Windows PC
Thunderbird Alternative App for Windows
- Download Mailbox Alert free for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Download WebMail for Thunderbird free for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Thunderbird on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Thunderbird app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Thunderbird installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Thunderbird completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Thunderbird icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Thunderbird from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Thunderbird” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Thunderbird app.
Thunderbird App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Thunderbird download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Thunderbird download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Thunderbird free for Windows PC.
Q: Is Thunderbird Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: Is this Thunderbird will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Thunderbird for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Thunderbird App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Thunderbird is an windows app that created by Mozilla Foundation Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Malavida and others resources.