VNC Server for PC – VNC Server 2019 is a Control of another PC across a local network or the Internet. This Demo File Transfer And Networking app, was developed by RealVNC Limited Inc. And recently, updated to the last version at March, 21st 2019.
Download VNC Server App Latest Version
Download VNC Server for Windows PC from Apps4Win.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
|App Name||VNC Server App|
|File Size||19.41 MB|
|Update||March, 21st 2019|
|Version||VNC Server 6.4.1 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
VNC Server Alternative App for Windows 10
- Virtual Router Plus for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Q Dir 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Getgo Download Manager 32 for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Shareit For Windows for PC Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install VNC Server on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install VNC Server app installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the VNC Server installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page, or you can get the file from here
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading VNC Server completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the VNC Server icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
Please visit this another recommended File Transfer And Networking app for Windows: Ultravnc 32 App 2019 for PC Windows 10,8,7 Last Version
How To Uninstall VNC Server from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “VNC Server” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from VNC Server app.
VNC Server Latest Version App FAQ
Q: What is VNC Server App ?
A: You can go to the VNC Server official site on above for the more information about this windows app.
Q: Is VNC Server Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free VNC Server download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free VNC Server download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download VNC Server free for PC.
Q: Is this VNC Server will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VNC Server for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
Q: What is the difference between VNC Server 64 bit & VNC Server 32 bit?
A: Generally, 64 bit versions provide more stability, improved performance, better usage of high hardware capabilities (CPU & RAM).
On the other side, VNC Server 64 bit version requires 64 bit supported hardware (64 bit CPU which most modern devices has)
While VNC Server 32 bit can running without problems on both Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit PC. But 64 bit version will work only on Windows 64 bit.
VNC Server App Disclaimer
VNC Server Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7 – This VNC Server App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. VNC Server is definitely an windows app that created by RealVNC Limited Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse/Softpedia/Techspot/Malavida and others resources.