IIS for PC – IIS is a Networks apps that you can running into your Windows PC. This free app was developed by Microsoft Inc. And latterly, updated to the new version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the IIS app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download IIS Apps for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this IIS App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your PC or not.
|App Name||IIS for Windows|
|Version||Internet Information Services 10.0|
|File Size||8.9 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is IIS app ?
Microsoft presents IIS, the tool they have created to manage IIS 10.0 servers. Manage Internet Information Server servers once you download IIS for free
More about this IIS app:
- Requires a 64-bit operating system.
On below you can see the user interface of IIS for Windows PC
IIS Alternative App for Windows
How To Install IIS on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install IIS app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the IIS installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading IIS completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the IIS icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall IIS from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “IIS” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from IIS app.
IIS App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free IIS download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free IIS download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download IIS free for PC Windows.
Q: Is IIS Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: Is this IIS will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The IIS for Pc will works normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This IIS App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. IIS is an windows app that developed by Microsoft Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.