Microsoft Remote Desktop for PC – Microsoft Remote Desktop is a Networks apps that you can running into your Windows PC. This free app was developed by Microsoft Inc. And recently, updated to the final version at This year. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Microsoft Remote Desktop app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Microsoft Remote Desktop Apps for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Microsoft Remote Desktop App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your PC or not.
|App Name||Microsoft Remote Desktop for Windows|
|File Size||19.8 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Microsoft Remote Desktop app ?
Microsoft Remote Desktop is a Windows desktop application with which we can connect to other computers remotely and work on them from another place
More about this Microsoft Remote Desktop app:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 8.1.
On below you can see the user interface of Microsoft Remote Desktop for Windows PC
Microsoft Remote Desktop Alternative App for Windows
How To Install Microsoft Remote Desktop on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Microsoft Remote Desktop app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Microsoft Remote Desktop installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Microsoft Remote Desktop completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Microsoft Remote Desktop icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Microsoft Remote Desktop from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Microsoft Remote Desktop” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Microsoft Remote Desktop app.
Microsoft Remote Desktop App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Microsoft Remote Desktop download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Microsoft Remote Desktop download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Microsoft Remote Desktop free for PC.
Q: Is Microsoft Remote Desktop Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: Is this Microsoft Remote Desktop will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Microsoft Remote Desktop for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Microsoft Remote Desktop App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Microsoft Remote Desktop is an windows app that created by Microsoft Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Techspot and others resources.